Duration: 6 Days
Location: Auckland or Rotorua
Product code: AKL6DAY
Even as an experienced tour company we find it hard to choose the best places so we like to suggest a few extras to changeout, depending on your own interests. There is always flexibility around our tours and we make every effort to ensure we are crossing things off your bucketlist. We are excited to package up this wonderful 6 Day Tour starting from Auckland and slowly making our way to the central North Island, to some of the most beautiful, famous, popular, breathtaking and fun places we thought you might like – let the journey begin!
Day One: Auckland and surrounding areas, including Mt Eden, One Tree Hill, Wintergardens and Auckland Domain, passing by Auckland War Memorial Museum. Paritai Drive, Bastion Point and our local popular beaches. Muriwai beach and Gannet Colony (depending on season). Waiheke Island helicopter flight as an option and wine tasting, olive oil tasting and fine dining while on Waiheke. Or take the ferry across enjoying our Waitemata Harbour and multitude of islands and views along the way – stay overnight in Auckland.
Day Three: Hobbiton Movie Set, Matamata. Rotorua sightseeing, maori culture show experience, hangi meal, thermal park, geyser, mudpools and total cultural immersion – stay overnight in Rotorua.
Day Four: Rotorua outer areas including Waimangu Volcanic Valley and boatride on Lake Rotoiti. Highly recommended fine dining selected for you on your last night in Rotorua. A great option to add Velocity Valley, or Agrodome depending on your interests – stay overnight in Rotorua.
Day Six: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Hamilton Gardens, tour guide’s favourite ice cream store then heading back to Auckland.
Please enquire for any other addon activities, customised tours tailored to your interests, other Day or Multi Day Tours or accommodation recommendations while you’re travelling around New Zealand – email: email@example.com
What’s Included on the Tour:
Entry Tickets for:
1. Hobbiton Movie Set (Matamata)
2. Hahei Explorer marine tour (Coromandel, depending on weather will refund if cancelled)
3. Drive Creek Railway (Coromandel)
4. Whakarewarewa Maori Village and culture show (Rotorua)
5. Waimangu Volcanic Valley and boatride on Lake Rotoiti (Rotorua)
6. Huka Falls Jet (Taupo)
7. Lake Taupo sailing, maori carving (Taupo)
8. Waitomo Glowworm cave and boatride (Waitomo)
- Fully guided tour of your booked activities
- Professionally guided private small group return tour from Auckland (taking anywhere from 2 to 16 passengers)
- No multiple Hotel pick ups and drop offs (just your own private group)
- Refreshments and snacks whilst driving there and/or back
- On screen entertainment during the drive (great for the kids if restless) dependent on which vehicle has been booked for your tour
- Multiple stops to either use restrooms, purchase food, buy souvenirs or taking memorable photos
- USB charging ports available in vehicle – bring your own charging wire
- All vehicles costs for the entire tour
- Driver/Guide Accommodation and meal allowance also included in the pricing
What’s NOT included:
- Your accommodation not included as yet – we understand we need to select what suits you so can send accommodation list to choose from, to your liking
- No WiFi onboard especially if you are looking for a totally unplugged tour
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Meals (feel free to bring your own or purchase at our activities or stops on the way) – but we have complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Infant or Child carseats – one off fee of NZD$20 per carseat (no matter how long you need it)
Age Information: Adult tickets start from 14 years and over. Most activities for the younger children are free but need to be ticketed for safety reasons while everyone is accounted for within an activity provider’s premises.
Booking or Transaction fees: Any online payments unfortunately attract transaction fees but are included in the pricing. Payments can also be made by Bank Transfer (ASB Bank).
Cancellation or Rebooking Policy: If for whatever reason after your booking has been confirmed you cancel:
– More than 30 days, we can offer a 100% refund, less a $50 admin fee.
– From 7 to 30 days a 95% refund.
– 6 to 4 days we can only offer an 80% refund (especially in our peak season).
– Less than 72 hours, any refund would be at our discretion depending on the tourist attraction’s cancellation policy.
At times, we can rebook you later that day or the next day depending on availability which could avoid any cancellation fees.