Duration: 2 Days Customised to suit
Location: Auckland or from Rotorua
Product code: AKLROT2DAYCST
At times we get asked to recommend or customise a tour to squeeze in over a short period and highly suggest considering some of the below.
ROTORUA: There is so much to see and do in Rotorua and neighbouring areas, we could not choose for you! This day tour is totally customisable so this is a base rate and we can work together on building a perfectly packaged tour in how you would like to spend your day out.
What takes your fancy? Gondola ride and Luge down for views and thrills? Immersing in the culture with a maori show, hangi meal and casual walk around a geothermal park, breathtaking geyser and bubbling mud pools? Famous boatride on Lake Rotomahana where the 8th wonder of the world once lay. How about a therapeutic spa treatment? There is the Farmshow and tours at Agrodome, souvenir shops, Zipline and whitewater rafting if you’re a thrill seeker. And what about Velocity Valley, The Buried Village, Ogo or Rainbow Springs. As there is so much to choose from, we are happy to maximise your time in Rotorua suited to your interests and budget.
What’s Included on the Tour:
- Professionally guided private small group return tour from Auckland (taking anywhere from 2 to 11 passengers)
- No multiple Hotel pick ups and drop offs (just your own private group)
- Refreshments and snacks whilst driving there and/or back
- On screen entertainment during the drive (great for the kids if restless and depending which vehicle and group size)
- Multiple stops to either use restrooms, purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- USB charging ports available in vehicle – bring your own charging wire
- Transport in a modern and comfortable private touring vehicle
What’s NOT included:
- No entry tickets – let us know what activities you are interested in when from the below list
- Accommodation: There are a few options we would love to show you and ensure you would be happy to stay. Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org to organise for you if preferred and ensure it suits your itinerary
- No WiFi onboard if looking for a totally unplugged tour
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Meals (feel free to bring your own or purchase at our activities or stops on the way)
- Infant or Child carseats – one off fee of $20 per carseat (no matter how long you need it)
Rotorua Optional Activities:
- Te Puia geyser, mudpools, thermal park, culture show and hangi meal or
- Wai O Tapu thermal park, mudpools or
- Whakarewarewa live Maori village geyser, mudpools, thermal park, culture show and hangi meal or
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley or
- Agrodome Farmshow and Tour or
- Velocity Valley or
- Rainbow Springs or
- Skyline Gondola and Luge
- Ziplining or
- Whitewater Rafting or
- Ogo or
- Heli flights or Seaplane flights or
- Huka Jet, Taupo or
- Prawn Park, Taupo or
- Huka Falls, Taupo or
- Orakei Korako Thermal Wonderland and boat ride, heading to Taupo
Age Information: Adult tickets start from 14 years and over. Most activities for the younger children are free but need to be ticketed for safety reasons while everyone is accounted for within an activity provider’s premises.
Booking or Transaction fees: Any online payments unfortunately attract transaction fees but are included in the pricing. Payments can also be made by Bank Transfer (ASB Bank).
Cancellation or Rebooking Policy: If for whatever reason after your booking has been confirmed you cancel:
– More than 30 days, we can offer a 100% refund, less a $50 admin fee.
– From 7 to 30 days a 95% refund.
– 6 to 4 days we can only offer an 80% refund (especially in our peak season).
– Less than 72 hours, any refund would be at our discretion depending on the tourist attraction’s cancellation policy.
At times, we can rebook you later that day or the next day depending on availability which could avoid any cancellation fees.