Duration: 12 Hour (approximate day out)
Location: Auckland or from Rotorua
Product code: AKLROTAKL
There is so much to see and do in Rotorua and neighbouring areas, we could not choose for you! This day tour is totally customisable but we have created this tour for you, including two wonderful and popular places in Rotorua.
WHAKAREWAREWA MAORI VILLAGE – tour and culture show
Immersing in the culture with a maori show, hangi meal and casual walk around a geothermal park, breathtaking geyser and bubbling mud pools. Ideal for all age groups and fitness levels.
Duration: 1-1.5 hours
WAIMANGU VOLCANIC VALLEY and boatride
Beautiful walk around a volcanic valley, bubbling steaming lakes and geothermal activity. Famous boatride on Lake Rotomahana where the 8th wonder of the world once lay – the Pink and White terraces. Ideal for all age groups and fitness levels but does have some slight short hills.
Duration: 1-1.5 hours
How about a therapeutic spa treatment? There is the Farmshow and tours at Agrodome, souvenir shops, Zipline and whitewater rafting if you’re a thrill seeker. And what about Velocity Valley, The Buried Village, Ogo or Rainbow Springs. As there is so much to choose from, we are happy to maximise your time in Rotorua suited to your interests and budget.
What’s Included so far:
- Tickets included for:
- Whakarewarewa live Maori village geyser, mudpools, thermal park, culture show and hangi meal
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley and boatride
- Professionally guided private small group return tour from Auckland (taking anywhere from 2 to 13 passengers)
- No multiple Hotel pick ups and drop offs (just your own private group)
- Refreshments and snacks whilst driving there and/or back
- On screen entertainment during the drive (great for the kids if restless and depending which vehicle and group size)
- Multiple stops to either use restrooms, purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- USB charging ports available in vehicle – bring your own charging wire
- Transport in modern and comfortable private tour vehicles
What’s NOT included:
- No WiFi onboard if looking for a totally unplugged tour
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Meals (feel free to bring your own or purchase at our activities or stops on the way)
- Infant or Child carseats – one off fee of $20 per carseat (no matter how long you need it)
- Te Puia geyser, mudpools, thermal park, culture show and hangi meal or
- Wai O Tapu thermal park, mudpools or
- Agrodome Farmshow and Tour or
- Velocity Valley or
- Rainbow Springs or
- Skyline Gondola and Luge
- Ziplining or
- Whitewater Rafting or
- Ogo or
- Heli flights or Seaplane flights (White Island and/or Mt Tarawera)
- Hobbiton Movie Set
Age Information: Adult tickets start from 14 years and over. Most activities for the younger children are free but need to be ticketed for safety reasons while everyone is accounted for within an activity provider’s premises.
Booking or Transaction fees: Any online payments unfortunately attract transaction fees but are included in the pricing. Payments can also be made by Bank Transfer (ASB Bank).
Cancellation or Rebooking Policy: If for whatever reason after your booking has been confirmed you cancel:
– More than 30 days, we can offer a 100% refund, less a $50 admin fee.
– From 7 to 30 days a 95% refund.
– 6 to 4 days we can only offer an 80% refund (especially in our peak season).
– Less than 72 hours, any refund would be at our discretion depending on the tourist attraction’s cancellation policy.
At times, we can rebook you later that day or the next day depending on availability which could avoid any cancellation fees.