Duration: 8 hours (approximately)
Departure Location: Auckland
Tour code: GWCAKL
Fully guided tour in a private luxury vehicle. Your private pickup/dropoff from your accommodation. Entry to the Waitomo Glowworm Caves Tour and Boatride.
Immerse yourself in our “clean green” countryside as we explore sheep and cows and a cruisy trip through towns such as Huntly, past Taupiri Hill, Ngauruwahia, while driving briefly alongside the Waikato River. Then through Otorohanga, the “Kiwiana Capital of NZ” and may have time for a quick stop and photo with the Big Bird farm before we arrive in Waitomo.
Please enquire for any other addon activities, customised tours tailored to your interests, other Day Tours, Multi Day Tours or accommodation recommendations while you’re travelling around New Zealand with us – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s Included on the Tour:
- Professionally guided private small group return tour from Auckland (taking anywhere from 2 to 18 passengers)
- No multiple Hotel pick ups and drop offs (just your own private group)
- Entry Ticket and fully guided tour of your booked activities
- Refreshments and snacks whilst driving there and/or back
- On screen entertainment during the drive (great for the kids if restless and depending which vehicle and group size)
- Multiple stops to either use restrooms, purchase food, buy souvenirs or take memorable photos
- USB charging ports available in vehicle – bring your own charging wire
- Transport in modern and comfortable high-end private tour vehicles
What’s NOT included:
- No WiFi onboard if looking for a totally unplugged tour
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Meals (feel free to bring your own or purchase at our activities or stops on the way)
- Infant or Child carseats – one off fee of $20 per carseat (no matter how long you need it)
Age Information: Adult tickets start from 14 years and over. Most activities for the younger children are free but need to be ticketed for safety reasons while everyone is accounted for within an activity provider’s premises.
Booking or Transaction fees: Any online payments unfortunately attract transaction fees but are included in the pricing. Payments can also be made by Bank Transfer (ASB Bank).
Cancellation or Rebooking Policy: If for whatever reason after your booking has been confirmed you cancel:
– More than 30 days, we can offer a 100% refund, less a $50 admin fee.
– From 7 to 30 days a 95% refund.
– 6 to 4 days we can only offer an 80% refund (especially in our peak season).
– Less than 72 hours, any refund would be at our discretion depending on the tourist attraction’s cancellation policy.
At times, we can rebook you later that day or the next day depending on availability which could avoid any cancellation fees.