Duration: 8 Hours (approximately)
Product code: AKLGEMSDAY
Whether you’ve been to Auckland or not, we can guarantee there is more to Auckland once you tour with us and see its surrounds. Please Note: If this tour seems too long for your day, we can take you on a 3 hour Auckland highlights tour. Enquire on email: email@example.com
Auckland is based around two large harbours, is a major city in New Zealand’s North Island. In the centre, the iconic Sky Tower has views of Viaduct Harbour, which is full of superyachts and lined with bars and cafés. Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, is based around an extinct volcano and home to the formal Wintergardens. Near Downtown, Mission Bay Beach has a seaside promenade. Tamaki Makaurau was briefly the capital of NZ and sits on around 1095km2 of land, more than double of our capital city of Wellington.
Even as an experienced local tour company, we find it hard to choose the best places so we like to suggest a few extras to changeout, depending on your own interests. There is always flexibility around our tours and we make every effort to ensure we are crossing things off your bucketlist. We are excited to package up this wonderful “Gems of Auckland” Tour. Let the journey begin!
Includes: Mt Eden, One Tree Hill, Wintergardens and Auckland Domain, passing by Auckland War Memorial Museum. Paritai Drive, Bastion Point and our local popular beaches like Devonport. Muriwai beach and Gannet Colony (depending on season) with food stops along the way.
– Waiheke Island helicopter flight as an option and wine tasting, olive oil tasting and fine dining while on Waiheke Island
– Waitemata Harbour Cruise and lunch
– Auckland Harbour Bridge climb
– Whale and Dolphin marine life Tour
– Or take the ferry across to Waiheke Island, enjoying our Harbour and multitude of islands and views along the way
– Matakana, wine tasting, Sculptureum, Sawmill Brewery and Clearyaks (depending on season).
Please enquire for other addon activities, customised tours tailored to your interests, other Day Tours, Multi Day Tours or accommodation recommendations while you’re travelling around New Zealand – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s Included on the Tour:
- Professionally guided private small group return tour from Auckland (taking anywhere from 2 to 13 passengers)
- No multiple Hotel pick ups and drop offs (just your own private group)
- Refreshments and snacks whilst driving there and/or back
- On screen entertainment during the drive (great for the kids if restless) depending on which vehicle has been booked for your tour
- Multiple stops to either use restrooms, purchase food, buy souvenirs or take memorable photos
- USB charging ports available in vehicle – bring your own charging wire
- Transport in modern and comfortable high-end private tour vehicles
What’s NOT included:
- Entry tickets to any activities mentioned above
- No WiFi onboard especially if you are looking for a totally unplugged tour
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Meals (feel free to bring your own or purchase at our activities or stops on the way) – but we have complimentary snacks and bottled water
- Infant or Child carseats – one off fee of NZD$20 per carseat (no matter how long you need it)
Age Information: Adult tickets start from 14 years and over. Most activities for the younger children are free (excluding Whale and Dolphin marine tour) but need to be ticketed for safety reasons while everyone is accounted for within an activity provider’s premises.
Booking or Transaction fees: Any online payments unfortunately attract transaction fees but are included in the pricing. Payments can also be made by Bank Transfer (ASB Bank).
Cancellation or Rebooking Policy: If for whatever reason after your booking has been confirmed you cancel:
– More than 30 days, we can offer a 100% refund, less a $50 admin fee.
– From 7 to 30 days a 95% refund.
– 6 to 4 days we can only offer an 80% refund (especially in our peak season).
– Less than 72 hours, any refund would be at our discretion depending on the tourist attraction’s cancellation policy.
At times, we can rebook you later that day or the next day depending on availability which could avoid any cancellation fees.