Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Location: Auckland (or from Rotorua to Auckland)
Product code: AKL3AKL
If you don’t have alot of time to spend in the North Island this tour is the action packed, must see and do!
Leaving Auckland we will experience some of New Zealand’s most famous sights and attractions on an amazing Private 3 Day Tour around the central North Island, from Auckland and either back to Auckland or Rotorua airport transfer as your final time with us. See Waitomo Glowworm Caves, sailing on Lake Taupo and see the maori rock carvings, Rotorua as a centre of Maori culture, mudpools, thermal geyser and volcanic sights, as well as the famous Hobbiton Movie Set.
Please Note: This tour can also be done in reverse, starting Rotorua and finishing Auckland.
Please enquire for any other addon activities, customised tours tailored to your interests, other Day Tours, Multi Day Tours or accommodation recommendations while you’re travelling around New Zealand with us – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Auckland to Hobbiton Movie Set. Waitomo Glowworm Caves, stay overnight in Rotorua
Day 2: Rotorua sightseeing, Huka Falls Jet, Huka Falls, Taupo sailing, then back to stay overnight in Rotorua
Day 3: Waimangu Volcanic Valley or Whakarewarewa Maori Village tour and culture show then finish in Rotorua or Auckland.
Other options: Agrodome is another option especially for little ones and family or the Te Puia Evening experience (watching a hangi being cooked, Hangi buffet, Pohutu Geyser, Maori welcome and more). Please let us know if you would like to change any of these activities. Make our way back to Auckland or Rotorua Airport.
What’s Included on the Tour:
- Professionally guided private small group return tour from Auckland (taking anywhere from 2 to 16 passengers)
- No multiple Hotel pick ups and drop offs (just your own private group)
- Entry Tickets to activities: 1. Hobbiton, 2. Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 3. Huka Falls Jet boat, 4. Lake Taupo sailing, 5. Whakarewarewa Maori village and culture show, 6. Waimangu Volcanic Valley (and boat ride)
- Refreshments and snacks whilst driving there and/or back
- On screen entertainment during the drive (great for the kids if restless and depending which vehicle and group size)
- Multiple stops to either use restrooms, purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- USB charging ports available in vehicle – bring your own charging wire
- Transport in modern and comfortable high-end private tour vehicles
- Umbrellas (sun and rain, you just never know when you’ll need it)
- Accommodation also included for your private driver, meal allowance
- Fuel and all other daily consumables
What’s NOT included:
- Accommodation. There are a few options we would love to show you and ensure you would be happy to stay. Contact us on: email@example.com to organise for you if preferred and ensure it suits your itinerary
- No WiFi onboard if looking for a totally unplugged tour
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Meals (feel free to bring your own or purchase at our activities or stops on the way)
- Infant or Child carseats – one off fee of $20 per carseat (no matter how long you need it)
Age Information: Adult tickets start from 14 years and over. Most activities for the younger children are free but need to be ticketed for safety reasons while everyone is accounted for within an activity provider’s premises.
Booking or Transaction fees: Any online payments unfortunately attract transaction fees but are included in the pricing. Payments can also be made by Bank Transfer (ASB Bank).
Cancellation or Rebooking Policy: If for whatever reason after your booking has been confirmed you cancel:
– More than 30 days, we can offer a 100% refund, less a $50 admin fee.
– From 7 to 30 days a 95% refund.
– 6 to 4 days we can only offer an 80% refund (especially in our peak season).
– Less than 72 hours, any refund would be at our discretion depending on the tourist attraction’s cancellation policy.
At times, we can rebook you later that day or the next day depending on availability which could avoid any cancellation fees.