Duration: 12 hours (approximately)
Product code: AKLCOROAKL
The Coromandel is a coastal town on the Coromandel Peninsula of New Zealand’s North Island. It is known for the Driving Creek Railway (which is also about to launch their Corozip), a narrow-gauge train ride through mountain forests, past pottery sculptures.
Cathedral Cove, Hot Water Beach, Hahei Beach, Marine life tour, Miranda Hot Pools, Thames, Whitianga, pristine beaches and a multitude of islands dotted around its coastline.
The town’s gold mining history is also chronicled at the Coromandel School of Mines and Historical Museum.
We will pick you up from your accommodation and return you back later that day, with restroom stops and photo taking moments in between.
Are you interested in a Multi Day Tour, combining Coromandel with Hobbiton, Rotorua or Taupo? Enquire on: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s Included on the Tour:
- Professionally guided private small group return tour from Auckland (taking anywhere from 2 to 13 passengers)
- No multiple Hotel pick ups and drop offs (just your own private group)
- Refreshments and snacks whilst driving there and/or back
- On screen entertainment during the drive (great for the kids if restless and depending which vehicle and group size)
- Multiple stops to either use restrooms, purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- USB charging ports available in vehicle – bring your own charging wire
- Transport in modern and comfortable private tour vehicles
What’s NOT included:
- Any activity fees/tickets are not included as yet – please let us know to customise your ideal day out
- No WiFi onboard if looking for a totally unplugged tour
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Meals (feel free to bring your own or purchase at our activities or stops on the way)
- Infant or Child carseats – one off fee of $20 per carseat (no matter how long you need it)
Age Information: Adult tickets start from 14 years and over. Most activities for the younger children are free but need to be ticketed for safety reasons while everyone is accounted for within an activity provider’s premises.
Booking or Transaction fees: Any online payments unfortunately attract transaction fees but are included in the pricing. Payments can also be made by Bank Transfer (ASB Bank).
Cancellation or Rebooking Policy: If for whatever reason after your booking has been confirmed you cancel:
– More than 30 days, we can offer a 100% refund, less a $50 admin fee.
– From 7 to 30 days a 95% refund.
– 6 to 4 days we can only offer an 80% refund (especially in our peak season).
– Less than 72 hours, any refund would be at our discretion depending on the tourist attraction’s cancellation policy.
At times, we can rebook you later that day or the next day depending on availability which could avoid any cancellation fees.